My book is an easily understandable and entertaining introduction to Bitcoin and its economic basis, the Austrian School of Economics.
It contains interviews by Roger Ver, Stephanie Murphy, Eddy Travia, Julia Tourianski, Marek Palatinus, Moran Shaked, David Johnston, Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof and Satoshi Nakamoto.
Rick Falkvinge, the founder of the Pirate Party, has written its preface.
THE MAIN CHAPTERS:
1. La Revolución Bitcoinista - Bitcoin in Argentina
2. The Austrian Way - An Introduction to Austrian Economics
3. Let There Be Money! - Why the Money Monopoly is Evil
4. As Good as Gold - The Basics of Bitcoin
5. The Ledger Lives On - The Blockchain, Satoshi's Disruptive Innovation
6. Bitcoin CEO Bans China - Popular Falsehoods about Bitcoin
7. Blockchainification - Decentralizing All Aspects of Life
8. Agora 2.0 - Towards a Free Society
plus practical tips for new Bitcoin users.