The Decentral Revolution
My third book about crypto topics has been published in spring 2019 by Finanzbuchverlag in German. This book covers the economic and social changes that cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology will bring.
These are the main chapters:
1. Building Blocks of the Future
Important Facts about Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology
2. The Worldwide Ledger
What is a Blockchain Good for?
3. Following the Seastar
The Benefits of Decentralisation
What Are Digital Tokens?
5. The Virtual Public Offering
ICOs and STOs
6. Net Without Rulers
Decentralising the Internet
7. Code is Law
8. Hanseatic League 2.0
Competing Start-Up Nations
9. Spontaneous Order
The Decentralised World of Tomorrow
Cryptocoins - Investing in Digital Currencies
My second book is a practical guide for people who want to know more about digital money. It gives an overview about the various types of cryptocoins and lots of practical tips how to store them, where to buy them and how to avoid scams.
It was published by Finanzbuchverlag Munich in September 2017. It is a bestseller in Germany.
These are its chapters:
1. The 20-Million-Dollar Pizza
A Historic Day in New York City
2. Mine me a Block, Satoshi!
The Basics of Cryptocoins
3. Entering Cryptospace
Practical Tips for Beginners
4. In Seconds Around the World
Cryptocoins for Global Payments
5. Keep The Money in the Hood
Cryptocoins for Local Payments
6. For Owners Only
Cryptocoins for Special Applications
7. To the Moon!
Making Money with Cryptocoins
8. Beware of Ponzicoins!
How to Spot a Scam Coin
9. The Crypto Revolution
Decentralizing the World
A Beginner's Guide to Bitcoin and Austrian Economics
My first book gives an introduction to Bitcoin for beginners, based on the insights of the Austrian School of Economics. It explains the flaws of the current monetary system and why a competiton of private currencies is superior to a state monopoly of money.
It also contains interviews by Roger Ver, Stephanie Murphy, Eddy Travia, Julia Tourianski, Marek Palatinus, Moran Shaked, David Johnston, Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof and Satoshi Nakamoto.
Rick Falkvinge, the founder of the Pirate Party, has written its preface.
The main chapters:
1. La Revolución Bitcoinista - Bitcoin in Argentina
2. The Austrian Way - An Introduction to Austrian Economics
3. Let There Be Money! - Why the Money Monopoly is Evil
4. As Good as Gold - The Basics of Bitcoin
5. The Ledger Lives On - The Blockchain, Satoshi's Disruptive Innovation
6. Bitcoin CEO Bans China - Popular Falsehoods about Bitcoin
7. Blockchainification - Decentralizing All Aspects of Life
8. Agora 2.0 - Towards a Free Society